miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

Whatcha gonna do about it?


- Hey, bro, control yourself.
- I´m gonna kill that mothafucka.
- You are not going to kill anybody, man. Listen to me. You have spent a lot of time in jail.
- Just two fuckin months. No more, no less. And because of that son of a bitch who...
- Hey, calm down. We can work it out. I know some guys that could clean all this mess.
- ¿Really?
- Yeah, trust me. ¿Did i ever let you down?
- Never.

Mark and "Jailhouse" Martin walked through the dirty cities of Brooklyn looking for a place to sleep, but all that they found was an undesired pub which didn´t look  fine at all.

- Cover your face, bro. There´s a cop there.
- Behind me? I don´t care. I want to find Max and beat the shit out of him.
- Shhh!! Are you sick?? Stay here. I´ll make a phone call, ok?

Three minutes later...

- Police!! Keep the hands where i can see them!!
- What tha fuck? I´m just drinking, man. I didn´t do anything.
- No, you´re coming with me.
- Fuckin pig.

The cop took him to the policecar after his friend landed again. He asked the bartender, who told him the situation that happened minutes before. Mark made a grimace, and said to himself: "Well, everything turned just fine"., and asked for a cold beer.

No hay comentarios: